Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Change is Gonna Come

Soon, you'll see a new Crossroads Creative. We're working on our new site, and the basic version of it should be up June 2nd. About a month after the initial launch, we'll have all of our pieces up (around 130 in all), with a new skin, and a, dare I say it, new logo.
Ever since I saw our current logo, I hated it. To be fair to the graphic artist who created it, who is also a personal friend, the design was my idea.

Here's the current logo:
Yuck. Too busy, and too not good. Here's something I quickly built in Photoshop, and is much closer to what I'd like:

Already better. Our graphic Artist will be working on this design and others, and when it's done, I'll do a post on it. Any critique from any of my readers is totally welcome.

Anyway, look for the changes, and tell EVERYONE you know about us.

No comments: