Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Most Awesome Woman Ever

OK, so I played a little trick on my wife for her 30-something-th birthday. I had eight of her bloggy friends write something nice about her, and post videos of her singing or acting. Where they got those oh-so-professionally-made videos is anyone's guess...

You can go visit all of theses awesome ladies and see the vids at the following places...


BTW, we could all learn something about effective marketing by looking at the creativity with which each of these ladies goes about their own blog.

Oh yeah, if you want to see someone totally kicking her husband's booty at the blogging, go check her out here...

Happy Birthday Mama Belle! There's no other way to say it...you ROCK!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're dead to me.

Anonymous said...

Beau you did a very nice and wonderful thing!

Sara@iSass said...

I think what you did was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Let me give you my hubbies number! 763-557-**** Just kidding.
The love just flowed through each of those blog and it all started with you. Thank you for sharing her with the rest of us.
You ROCK!

Jackie said...

Uh oh. Is someone in trouble?

Nice job, Beau. I have thoroughly enjoyed this!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Crack me up!

She is awesome.

And as far as marketing goes...I think made up words and self-humiliation is key...

PS - Am I dead to her to?!? :)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I'm so glad you did this! I had no idea she could sing like this!