Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Biggest Month Ever

Crossroads Creative just completed its most successful month ever. We sell pieces on Worship House Media, Sermon Spice, The Shoutable Store, Graphics4Worsip, and the soon-to-be released Catholic Media House. Of course, if you're a reader of mine, you already know that.

Anyway, June was a stellar month, sales-wise. We sold almost as much product in June as we have all year up to that point! Although these sites take a cut, there was plenty let over for us.

It's exciting to see how a vision can become a reality, and how I got to be a part of it. I'm looking forward to the fully-upgraded Crossroads Creative website, so we can keep all of the dollars for ourselves! (Don't be hatin.' We have bills too!)

Keep looking for the changes. The fully-updated version is coming soon (I promise).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great news..I try to pimp your stuff with all my customers. lol, hope you made some "bank" this month..