Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Crossroads Christmas Production


This was performed the weekend of December 13 & 14.  We had over 4000 in attendance. Obviously, this was a team effort, and we couldn't have pulled it off without the tireless work that everyone put into it.  Great job guys!

As for my contributions...I directed and shot the video pieces, and did all the post-mixing (on both the pieces and the live performances), plus I married it all back to video. Oh yeah, and I'm also the dopey-sounding puppet voice in the children's song.

BTW, my wife pretty much wrote the whole script, except for the last video scene, which our pastor wrote.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Paul Mancuso said...

cool, wish I could have made it bigger though...looks like a lot of work, good job

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is a fantastic production! Great job! Wish I could have seen in it person.

Merry Christmas!