Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Stories

OK, so before I start with what's new, let me apologize for not posting in a while...

I apologize.

OK, with that done...we just had our Christmas production this past weekend. It was a banner weekend for us, shattering our attendance record. The old record was 3500, and that weekend, we had over 4000. I'm gong to convert the video to Flash, and upload it some time this week.

Other things that have happened:  we remodeled our tech booth in the main auditorium. Here's a pic:
I don't have a pic of the finished product, but it really looks great. We turned it around in just four days. With this remodel, we also added in another 16 channels, bringing the total to 48. We added an ADAT card to our LS9, and I got two Presonus DIGIMAX LT units. I also got 3 Focusrite OctoPres for the TV audio room. For Christmas, we were able to do a 46-track session. Pretty cool for a 24-Bus console!

Anyway, once I have the video encoded, I'll put it up.

No comments: