Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OK, So I'll Lighten Up!

All right, enough heavy stuff for awhile...

The current series we're in at Crossroads Church (www.mycrossroads.org) is called "Muchas Gracias." It's our Thanksgiving series. The media department of the church is named Crossroads Creative (www.crossroads-creative.com) which produces videos resources for churches.

One of our product lines is called On Ramps, which are sermon openers. For this series' On Ramp, I had the privilege of using my own daughter in the piece. I hope I'm not being just a doting father, but I thought she did a really good job (although she tried to direct from her position a couple of times!).

Anyway, check out the video on the mycrossroads.org site. Once you're on the site, go to the WEST page and click the play button. Drop me a line, and let me know what you think!

On another note, it was good to be reunited with an old friend yesterday, Mark Keefer, who I worked with at Church on the Move and Oneighty in Tulsa, OK. Mark's a great drummer and audio engineer. I worked with him in the Oneighty band and his home studio (when I say "worked with," not only do I mean that I played on his projects, but I actually helped frame up the walls - good times). Anyway, he's a bigshot Hollywood guy now, with four Emmys to his credit, plus he mixed "Hoodwinked!"  Awesome.

So the past couple of days have been great. Hope yours have been too.

No comments: