Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well, I finally did it!

That's right...I started a blog.  It's the new thing (although people have been doing it for years).

Here are a few things you WON'T find here:
- Self-righteous rants about what's wrong with the Church.
- Sports trivia.
- Nude photos, especially of me.

Here are a few things you WILL find here:
- Insightful comments on how to effectively use media in ministry.
- Links to other sites that I feel would be helpful to my readers.
- Stuff I think is cool.

OK, that's about it, except to say, that I love when people leave me comments (wait, no one has ever left me a comment, so I can't say it that way).  Uh, please leave me comments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then let me be your *first*. :-)

I'll just put it this way...if I could quit working for Baker Hughes (and give up all those fantastic benefits) to be a camera-man I certainly would. Can I start with UFC?!

airrev said...

Hey man....I think it will be quite interesting..You have worked media from all angles and because of that you have a wealth of good and wise info to share. Look forward to seeing what you post....Jim

Randy said...

Sweet! I look forward to being dazzled by your universe altering insightfulness, but no pressure

Anonymous said...

Hey dude... welcome to the blog age

Donnie Schexnayder said...

Awww, come on, dude...how about just one nude photo of yourself? :>)

Donnie

Anonymous said...

Groovy. Good read. Keep on truckin good buddy!