Monday, December 31, 2007

2007's Gone...

Well, this is it:  the last day of 2007.  I remember being a kid and thinking about the "Year 2000" and all I thought would happen. Shouldn't we have our flying cars by now?

Here's a brief summary of the things my department helped accomplish at Crossroads this year:

Installed our new digital PA console, a Yamaha LS9.
Stepped up our Easter and Christmas services, integrating video, dance, and music.
Fully changed over my ENTIRE department (editor, graphic artist, & admin. assistant).
Launched Crossroads Creative, our resource ministry.
Created, from scratch, all content for the church's stewardship campaign, DRIVE.
This is in addition to our 52 closed-captioned TV shows, 15 sermon series (with customized artwork, video support, and DVD production, several pieces for NTENSE, our youth ministry, Christmas and Easter post-mixing/editing, and "all other duties as assigned."

I've got an amazing staff of incredibly talented creative professionals, who work tirelessly to pull it all together.  Special thanks go out to:
 
Adam Hofmann, Video Editor
Tiffany Wyatt, Graphic Designer
Daphne Gaspard, Administrative and Production Assistant

We also employ a great team of camera operators, grips, audio engineers, and transcriptionists who faithfully serve each week, and I'm grateful to each and every one of them.

I have several goals for 2008, and in the coming weeks, I'll line them out. Have a great one!

No comments: