Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dallas Trip, Part 6 of Many

Alright, after leaving Brian and Fellowship Bible, I headed on to Worship House Media. If you've read my blog before, you know that I run Crossroads Creative, and that we have pieces on Worship House, among others. Anyway, the two main guys there are Kent McKeaigg and Dale Carter. They have a video podcast (mostly) every week, and they crack me up.

While in Dallas, I wanted to do a little PR for Crossroads Creative, so, I went to lunch with them. I got to see their facility, which was cool, and we traded swag. Their offices also house Igniter Media (their parent company) and Collide Magazine.

Anyway, I brought my camera in with me, but forgot to take pictures, so I made this today...
Crazy, mad Photoshop skills. I took extra precaution to ensure matching the color of my face compared to theirs!

I had a great time with them (and Kent paid for lunch!).  Great guys.

Tomorrow, I'm on to Jason Cole at Lake Pointe, and their hugenormous facility.

No comments: