Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dallas Trip, Part 7 of Many

Last stop on the trip:  Lake Pointe Church and my friend Jason Cole. This place is huge. I don't remember how many their auditorium seats, but it's like 40 thousand million...something like that.

Here's a shot of their set up close. These pieces are made of metal studs with corrugated plastic and OSB screwed to them. Bare-bones, but oh so cool...
Here's a shot of their stage from the tech booth.
This is where parents pick up their kids from their children's ministries. Kids can walk down the stairs or use the huge slide in the middle. I would assume that this is the most unused staircase in the entire world!
Here's a shot of their youth building. What!? This place is completely off-the-chain, over-the-top AWESOME! Makes me wish I were a teenager in Rockwall, TX.
You may think your eyes are deceiving you, but you are, in fact seeing a double-decker half-court basketball court. Simply amazing.
Here is Jason and me. By the way, he hosted us on his DAY OFF. Thanks so much, Jason. You're awesome!
In all, another great visit at another great facility, hosted by another great guy. I'll have a wrap-up tomorrow, and some comments about all the great guys I met while on my trip.

No comments: