Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Funny

OK, so earlier this week I said I had some really funny spots to post. Well, here's the first one.

A little explanation first...As you know, Crossroads Creative produces videos to sell on its and other sites. Crossroads Church is the main benefactor of our work. So, we're coming up on our Annual Church Business Meeting. We did a piece for it a couple of years ago, but it has grown a little long in the tooth, so it was time for a new one. You can view the first one here.

This time, however, we decided to do a whole campaign. We did four spots in all, and I'll post the rest on the next three subsequent Fridays. Gotta keep you coming back for more, eh?

Anyway, here's the first installment. The third board member is being portrayed by yours truly. Hope you enjoy it!



Oh, yeah, and if you're wondering...it'll be on our site (as well as the resellers') soon.

8 comments:

Telle said...

Richard, this is seriously my favorite video you've produced to date (that I know of). I had to watch it twice. Absolutely hilarious!!!

I can't wait to share it with our staff...

Jeff Ables said...

This was such a fun shoot. I'm glad you went with this character. Wasn't he on "One Day At A Time?"

Jason Esta said...

I think it was a great video. This is a great way to get people to show up for these meetings. Kudos to Rich and the crew for this splendid production of this.......Steven who?

Mark Keefer said...

Yeah man. Funny stuff, but why are you making fun of my Stratus?

Anonymous said...

OK, our business meeting is coming up, and I NEED that video. LOL. Is it up yet for sale?

Richard Gaspard said...

Anonymous,

Please email me and I'll give you the details.

Richard(at)mycrossroads(dot)com

Richard Gaspard said...

Anonymous,

Ignore the previous comment. My email is dot org, not com

Anonymous said...

ok I tried to watch it but my laptop & wireless combo only let me get to 35 seconds. Hmmm. I'll try again tomorrow... :)