Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lurkers Beware!

OK, so I check my blog every day, and I've noticed a lot of hits. As a matter of fact, every time I do a post, my blog shows up in the "Top Lafayette Blogs," usually in the top five (so does my wife's blog, for that matter).

But here's the deal:  not many comments! Hey, in the words of every kid who's been to a Mardi Gras parade, "Throw me something, mister!"

Leave a comment for me. Anything. You hate my work. You think my blog stinks. I don't care.

But just be nice.

Have a great day everyone! I've got some pretty funny videos coming up later this week or early next week. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Quebedeaux said...

heyu

Telle said...

I actually do post from time to time, but here's another one to say "I believe in you, man!"

Seriously, you do some really good work for the kingdom -- keep it up!

Now come comment at MY blog... :)

Grant Westbrook said...

Heres some beads for you son...catch
lol.
Your the man Rich!!!