Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inaugural Address

This past weekend, we started our new sermon series. Our pastor wanted to do a message series about vision and goal setting (which he does every January), so with the concurrence of a truly historic presidential inauguration, his idea was to do a series titled "Inaugural Address."

So...what do you do with that? Well, this is what we came up with...

All of the audio after the first shot was 100% post-production. None of it is real. Not even the footsteps. I'm the voice of the courier and the announcer at the end, our graphic artist is the voice of the lady, and our editor is the voice of the presidential aide/secret service guy.

I really hope you like it!

3 comments:

Quebedeaux said...

Nice... How did you get Barak to show up....

Ok I just noticed. I always referred to the president as GW... Well, I cannot refer to the new one as BO.. that is just weird.......I must think of something else...

Telle said...

Great spot, Richard! I love the edits, and great job on the sound effects -- very clean.

I love seeing this creativity!

Whitney George said...

I actually like the transitions here. Nice work.