Saturday, February 9, 2008

Milestones

This past week, I reached three milestones...

1.  For the first time in around a decade, I'm under 300 lbs.
2.  My 6th employment anniversary as Media Director at Crossroads Church.
3.  I received my ministerial credentials with the Independent Assemblies.

OK, so I'm a fat preacher now. Getting my credentials (complete with the laminated card) felt weird...who would have thunk it! I can now marry and bury...and take the ginormous housing allowance afforded me as a member of the clergy.

Next year, as I celebrate my 7th anniversary with Crossroads, I hope that I'll be under 250 or 225 lbs. My goal is to eventually be under 200, possibly 190, but we'll see about that.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Congrats on all three counts Rich! Good luck in this next year!