Thursday, March 6, 2008

Covering the Base

This past weekend, Crossroads Church embarked on a two-week series entitled "Covering the Base." The first message was used as our annual volunteer signup weekend. Crossroads is a church of around 2,300 in attendance (out of the 3,500 or who actually consider it their church), and we had around 230 adults sign up to volunteer in one of six ministries featured.

This morning, I read a post by my friend Greg Atkinson. His post was about, strangely enough, recruiting volunteers, and sharing with others what we know. I felt moved to make an offer to his readers, and I'm extending it to mine also.

Check out our site where you can view the sermon on the NORTH page. The sermon will be up until March 11th or so. If the concept is something your pastor might be interested in, Crossroads Creative will send it to you, free of charge. Simply leave a reply with your email address, or email me at richard@mycrossroads.org and you'll get:

Covering the Base sermon intro
Signup card (flattened .psd file)
Signup card (layered .psd file)
Pastor Jeff Ables' sermon notes

Anyway, I'm just trying to help further the cause.

No comments: